Supply List for Grades One to Eight
School Year 2020-2021
“When shopping for school supplies at Office Depot, mention Saint Dunstan and we will get 5% back of your total purchase”
CHECK STUDENT HANDBOOK REGARDING POLICY ON BACKPACKS.
PLEASE NOTE: GRADE ONE TO EIGHT WILL RECEIVE A PLANNER FOR HOMEWORK AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR (COMPLIMENTS OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL)
Backpack (NO ROLLING BACKPACKS), Four Pencils with erasers (No.2), 2 Pencil Erasers, 1 Crayon Eraser, Crayons (up to 68 count, should include primary colors), 1 box Colored Pencils, Markers (thin and thick, 8 to 12 count, should be primary colors), Ruler with inches and centimeters, Zip Lock Bag filled with 20 Countable objects (buttons, beans etc. NO ROLLING ITEMS), 6 Glue Sticks (glue sticks need to be replaced every month) (NO ELMER’S LIQUID GLUE), scissors (NO PLASTIC SCISSORS), 2 Large Notebooks, 1 Large Box of Kleenex, 3 folders with bottom pockets no plastic folders (not side pockets and NO BINDERS), 8 x 5 x 2 Pencil Box, Lunch Box or Bag.
Four Lead Pencils with erasers (No.2) NO Mechanical Pencils, Ruler with inches and centimeters, Crayons (up to 68 count), Colored Pencils, Markers (8 to 12 pack), Scissors, 2 Glue Sticks, 2 Small Bottles of Elmer’s Glue, 3 Regular Folders (NO BINDERS), Lunch Box or Bag, Eraser, Backpack, 2 sets of Flashcards (ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION), 2 Regular Size boxes of Kleenex, 2 Composition Books (HARD COVER), Pencil Box, 4 Book Socks for covering books
Number 2 Pencils, Red Correcting Pens, Markers, Crayons, Scissors, 1 Ruler (inches and centimeters), 1 Folder or Pee-Chee, Book Socks, Pencil Box, Multiplication flash cards, Oversized White button-down shirt, Disinfectant Wipes, Lunch Box, ELMER’S GLUE, Backpack. PLEASE NO ROLLING BACKPACKS.
Year-round supply of: binder paper (wide ruled), graph paper, pencils, red correcting pens, black or blue pens for writing assignments, crayons & markers, scissors, and a protractor. 1 Book Bag or Backpack, 1 Plastic File Folder with 9 slots, 2 Folders with pockets (duo tang style), 6 Composition notebooks, NO BINDERS, 1 pencil pouch (no boxes), Book socks for covering textbooks, 6 large boxes of tissue.
Six Pencils, Ruler (metric and standard), 6 Pens Blue And Red Erasable, Binder Paper, Index cards, small stapler, Scissors, Graph Paper, Crayons, Markers, Glue, Book Bag or Backpack, 2 boxes of Kleenex, 1 Composition Notebook, 2 Folders with pockets – duo tang style, Zipper Pencil Pouch, 1 Plastic File Folder with 9 slots, NO BINDERS, optional – 5 Book Socks for covering textbooks.
Pencils, Ruler, Eraser, Blue and Black Pens package of 48, NO OTHER COLOR ACCEPTED (store at home and bring to school as needed), Colored Markers, Crayons, Binder Paper, Glue, Scissors, Backpack Or Book Bag, 13 Slot File Folder (Docu-Manager), 6 Boxes Of Kleenex, Hand Held Calculator, 5 Composition Notebooks (Journal, Religion, History, Vocabulary, Writing), Protractor, Compass (for Geometry)
- Math - Number 2 Pencils, 2 Red Pens, 2 highlighters, one pack of lined paper, and one pack of Graph Paper (4/5 quadrille), Five Star - 1-inch Hybrid Notebinder, Set of Dividers With Clear Plastic Tabs, Calculator With Buttons Marked: Sin, Cos & Tan.
GRADES SEVEN AND EIGHT
Dark Blue Or Black Pens (NO OTHER COLOR ACCEPTED), Red Pens, Scissors, Glue Or Glue Stick, 1 Set Colored Markers, Ruler, 2 Boxes Of Kleenex, Binder Paper (college rule), Colored Pencils, Small Stapler, Yellow Highlighter, For 7th Grade - 2 rolls of paper towel.
ENGLISH and LITERATURE:
- 2 two-subject Spiral notebook with college rule paper and built-in pockets, 3x5 Lined Index Cards
- 2 Spiral notebooks with college rule paper and built-in pockets
- 1 Three Ring Binder (2-inch lightweight plastic with large rings), Set Of Dividers With Clear Plastic Tabs
- 1 Ream Of Thick Stock Colored/Construction Paper
- Grade Seven-Pre-Algebra and Grade 8-Algebra:
- Number 2 Pencils, 2 Red Pens, 2 highlighters, one pack of lined paper, and one pack of Graph Paper (4/5 quadrille), Five Star - 1-inch Hybrid Notebinder, Set of Dividers With Clear Plastic Tabs, Calculator With Buttons Marked: Sin, Cos & Tan.
- Grades Four, Five, Six, Seven and Eight:
- NO BINDERS, 1 Three Metal Prong Plastic Folder With Pockets On Each Side, Blue Or Black and Red Pens, Binder Paper, 1 Box Kleenex, Tape White-Out Dispenser (NO LIQUID WHITE-OUT), Water Base Markers (NO PERMANENT MARKERS e.g. Sharpies)
- Headphones or earbuds.
An old T-shirt for art in a Ziploc bag with their name on it and a package of baby wipes, paint brushes = assorted sizes (minimum 3 brushes small, med., large), Crayola or Prang brand Watercolor paint set, Crayons = 64 colors or more, Color Pencils = 24 pkg or more, ruler, scissors, eraser
Grades 3-8 need 3 black Sharpies and 1 pack of colored Sharpies