Supply List for Grades One to Eight
School Year 2022-2023
“When shopping for school supplies at Office Depot, mention Saint Dunstan and we will get 5% back of your total purchase”
CHECK STUDENT HANDBOOK REGARDING POLICY ON BACKPACKS
PLEASE NOTE: GRADE ONE TO EIGHT WILL RECEIVE A PLANNER FOR HOMEWORK AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR (COMPLIMENTS OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL)
Please label all materials with a sharpie or label maker with your child’s first and last name. Clear pencil box, One-inch three ring binder with clear sleeve in front any color is fine- (label first & last name on the outside), 4-6 “Emraw” brand washable child safe “glue pens,” Two (2) Pink School Eraser label with name, Set of glue sticks (4 pack), Kindergarten Ticonderoga Thick pencils (4 sets), Watercolor pack -16-24 colors are fine, Kindergarten Writing Paper, Simple Green cleaner in the bottle/ spray (1), Paper towel roll (1), One child safety scissor- please check if your student is right or left handed, please label, (1) tissue paper box (square), Full size backpack labeled (name)- they must be able to fit their binders, sweaters etc- no mini or roller backpacks, Lunch box labeled (name)/ water bottle that has valve mouthpiece/straw mouthpiece to ensure spills/leaks, 2 packs of baby wipes for art, one folder that have the three holes to go inside the binder with the clear cover/any color is fine/style, Twistable crayons- any color set is fine from 12-24 (please label all with sharpie), Copy/Printer Paper- Please label the front of the package with sharpie student’s name, Clorox wipes
For individual use (please label with your child’s name): Backpack (NO ROLLING BACKPACKS), Four No.2 Pencils with erasers (Ticonderoga is great!, should be replaced as needed, NO MECHANICAL PENCILS), 2 Pencil Erasers, Crayons (at least 64 count, must include primary colors, can be same box that will be used to for Art), Colored Pencils (12-36 pack, must include primary colors), Markers (8 to 12 count, must include primary colors), 2 Glue Sticks (glue sticks need to be replaced as needed, NO ELMER’S LIQUID GLUE), Scissors (NO PLASTIC SCISSORS), 3 folders with bottom pockets (not side pockets and NOT BINDERS), 8 x 5 x 2 Pencil Box or Pouch, Lunch Box or Bag For class use: 1 pack of 100ct blank 3x5 index cards (to make flashcards), 2 regular size Kleenex boxes, disinfectant wipes, baby wipes, and hand sanitizer.
Four Lead Pencils with erasers (No.2) NO Mechanical Pencils, Ruler with inches and centimeters, Crayons (up to 68 count), Colored Pencils, Markers (8 to 12 pack), Scissors, 2 Glue Sticks, 2 Small Bottles of Elmer’s Glue, 3 Regular Folders (NO BINDERS), Lunch Box or Bag, Eraser, Backpack, 2 sets of Flashcards (ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION), 2 Regular Size boxes of Kleenex, 2 Composition Books (HARD COVER), Pencil Box, 4 Book Socks for covering books, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer.
Number 2 Pencils, Red Correcting Pens, Markers, Crayons, Scissors, 1 Ruler (inches and centimeters), 1 Folder or Pee-Chee, Book Socks, Pencil Box, Multiplication flash cards, Oversized White button-down shirt, Disinfectant Wipes, Lunch Box, ELMER’S GLUE, Backpack. Dry erase markers and eraser, and hand sanitizers. PLEASE NO ROLLING BACKPACKS.
Year-round supply of: binder paper (wide ruled), graph paper, pencils, red correcting pens, black or blue pens for writing assignments, crayons & markers, scissors, a protractor, ruler (inches and centimeters), and a compass. 1 Book Bag or Backpack, 1 Plastic File Folder with 9 slots, 2 Folders with pockets (duo tang style), 6 Composition notebooks, NO BINDERS, 1 pencil pouch (no boxes), 4 large book socks for covering textbooks, 6 large boxes of tissue, and disinfectant wipes.
Six Pencils, Ruler (metric and standard), 6 Pens Blue And Red Erasable, Binder Paper, Index cards, small stapler, Scissors, Graph Paper, Crayons, Markers, Glue, Book Bag or Backpack, 2 boxes of Kleenex, 1 Composition Notebook, 2 Folders with pockets – duo tang style, Zipper Pencil Pouch, 1 Plastic File Folder with 9 slots, NO BINDERS, optional – 5 Book Socks for covering textbooks, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer
Pencils (#2 ticonderoga) Ruler, White Erasers, Black Pens package of 48 (NO OTHER COLOR ACCEPTED), Black flair tip pens, Colored Markers, Color Pencils 24, Binder Paper (8.5x11 COLLEGE RULE), Glue sticks, Scissors, Backpack, Hand Held Calculator, 3 spiral single subject Notebooks 8.5 x11 COLLEGE RULED, 2 three subject notebooks 8.5x11 COLLEGE RULED, Protractor, Compass (for Geometry), 3 disinfectant wipes tubs, 2 boxes of kleenex, and hand sanitizer.
- Math - Number 2 Pencils, 2 Red Pens, 2 highlighters, one pack of lined paper, and one pack of Graph Paper (4/5 quadrille), Five Star - 1-inch Hybrid Notebinder, Set of Dividers With Clear Plastic Tabs, Calculator With Buttons Marked: Sin, Cos & Tan.
GRADES SEVEN AND EIGHT
Dark Blue Or Black ballpoint Pens (NO OTHER COLOR ACCEPTED), Red Pens, Scissors, Glue Or Glue Stick, 1 Set Colored Markers, Ruler, Binder Paper (8.5 x 11 college rule), Colored Pencils, Small Stapler, Yellow Highlighter, hand sanitizer, 3 disinfectant wipes, 2 boxes of kleenex, 1 roll of paper towel.
- ENGLISH and LITERATURE:
- 100 3x5 lined index cards
- PRE-ALGEBRA and ALGEBRA:
- Grade Seven-Pre-Algebra and Grade 8-Algebra: Number 2 Pencils, 2 Red Pens, 2 highlighters, one pack of lined paper, and one pack of Graph Paper (4/5 quadrille), Five Star - 1-inch Hybrid Notebinder, Set of Dividers With Clear Plastic Tabs, Calculator With Buttons Marked: Sin, Cos & Tan, ruler (inches and centimeter) compass, and protractor.
- SCIENCE GRADES 4-8:
- Grades Four, Five, Six, Seven and Eight: NO BINDERS, 1 Three Metal Prong Plastic Folder With Pockets On Each Side, Blue Or Black and Red Pens, Binder Paper, 1 Box Kleenex, Tape White-Out Dispenser (NO LIQUID WHITE-OUT), Water Based Markers (NO PERMANENT MARKERS e.g. Sharpies)
- SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Three subject spiral notebook 8.5 x 11 College Ruled.
- TECHNOLOGY GRADES K-8:
- Headphones or earbuds with microphone.
- ART GRADES K-8:
- An old T-shirt for art in a Ziploc bag with their name on it and two packages of baby wipes, paint brushes assorted sizes (minimum 3 brushes small, med., large), Crayola or Prang brand Watercolor paint set, Crayons 64 colors or more, Color Pencils 36pkg or more, ruler, scissors, eraser, glue sticks, pencils (not mechanical)
- ART FOR GRADES 4-8 ONLY
- need 3 black Sharpies and 1 pack of colored Sharpies
- SPANISH 3-8 ONLY
- 3 single-subject spiral notebooks (8.5 x 11 college rule)
- Grades 6-8 only - 2 packs of index cards