St. Dunstan School Student Learning Expectations
- Share their gifts and talents with the community.
- Talk out problems to resolve conflicts.
- Listen, value, and respect other points of view.
Honorable and Responsible:
- Take responsibility for their words and actions.
- Speak and act respectfully.
- Use technology responsibly.
Respectful and Helpful:
- Value everyone’s uniqueness and diversity.
- Demonstrate tolerance, respect, and compassion for others.
- Communicate well with others and follow directions.
- Read, write, speak, and think creatively, analytically, and critically.
- Maintain a lifelong curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
- Show appreciation for the Arts.
Strong Catholic Identity:
- Seek knowledge and understanding of Catholic Doctrine.
- Live the teachings of Jesus daily.
- Pray and participate regularly at liturgical ceremonies.
- Make choices based on Gospel values.
- Work productively, independently, and collaboratively.
- Respect the environment as stewards of God’s creation.