SUPPLY LIST FOR GRADES ONE TO EIGHT
School Year 2016 – 2017
- GRADE ONE:Backpack (NO ROLLING BACKPACKS), Four Pencils with erasers (No.2), 2 Pencil Erasers, 1 Crayon Eraser, Crayons (up to 68 count, should include primary colors), 1 box Colored Pencils, Markers (thin and thick, 8 to 12 count, should be primary colors), Ruler with inches and centimeters, Zip Lock Bag filled with 20 Countable objects (buttons, beans etc. NO ROLLING ITEMS), 6 Glue Sticks (glue sticks need to be replaced every month) (NO ELMER’S LIQUID GLUE), scissors (NO PLASTIC SCISSORS), 2 Large Notebooks, 1 Large Box of Kleenex, 3 folders with bottom pockets (not side pockets and NO BINDERS), 8 x 5 x 2 Pencil Box, Lunch Box or Bag.
- GRADE TWO:
Four Lead Pencils with erasers ( No.2), Ruler with inches and centimeters, Crayons (up to 68 count), Colored Pencils, Markers (8 to 12 pack), Scissors, 2 Glue Sticks, 2 Small Bottles of Elmer’s Glue, 3 Regular Folders (NO BINDERS), Lunch Box or Bag, Eraser, Backpack, 2 sets of Flashcards (ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION), 2 Red Correcting Pens, 2 Regular Size boxes of Kleenex, 2 Composition Books (HARD COVER), Pencil Box, 4 Book Socks for covering books.
- GRADE THREE:
Number 2 Pencils, Red Correcting Pens, Markers, Crayons, Scissors, 1 Ruler (inches and centimeters), 1 Folder or Pee-Chee, Pencil Box, Multiplication flash cards, Webster’s Dictionary paperback, Oversized White button down shirt, 2 boxes of Kleenex, Lunch Box, ELMER’S GLUE, Backpack. PLEASE NO ROLLING BACKPACKS.
- GRADE FOUR:
1 Pee-Chee folder, The Smart Playbook by Suzanne M. Wind (available at Amazon), Flash Kids Grade 4 Writing Skills (available at Barnes and Noble), Binder Paper, Pencils, Red Correcting Pens, Black Or Blue Pens, Ruler, Eraser, Scissors, Elmer’s Glue, Crayons, Markers, Paperback Dictionary, Book Bag Or Backpack, 1 Plastic File Folder with 9 slots, 2 Folders With Pockets (duo tang style) 1 Composition Notebook, 2 Single Subject Notebook, 1 Notebook Of Graph Paper for Math (NO BINDERS), 1 Pencil Pouch (no boxes), 1 box Colored Pencils, Pencil Sharpener, Book Socks for covering textbooks.
- GRADE FIVE:
Six Pencils, Ruler (metric and standard), 6 Pens Blue And Red Erasable, Binder Paper, Scissors, Graph Paper, Crayons, Markers, Glue, Book Bag or Backpack, 2 boxes of Kleenex, 1 Composition Notebook, 2 Folders with pockets – duo tang style, Zipper Pencil Pouch, NO BINDERS, optional – 5 Book Socks for covering textbooks.
- GRADE SIX:
Pencils, Ruler, Eraser, Blue and Black Pens package of 48, NO OTHER COLOR ACCEPTED (store at home and bring to school as needed), Colored Markers, Crayons, Binder Paper, Glue, Scissors, Backpack Or Book Bag, 13 Slot File Folder (Docu-Manager), 6 Boxes Of Kleenex, Hand Held Calculator, 5 Composition Notebooks (Journal, Religion, History, Vocabulary, Writing), Protractor, Compass (for Geometry).
- GRADES SEVEN AND EIGHT:
Dark Blue Or Black Pens (NO OTHER COLOR ACCEPTED), Red Pens, Scissors, Glue Or Glue Stick, 1 Set Colored Markers, Ruler, 2 Boxes Of Kleenex, Binder Paper (college rule), Colored Pencils, Small Stapler, Yellow Highlighter, For 7th Grade – 2 rolls of paper towel.
ENGLISH and LITERATURE:
- 2 two subject Spiral notebook with college rule paper and built-in pockets, 3×5 Lined Index Cards
- 2 Spiral notebooks with college rule paper and built-in pockets
- 1 Three Ring Binder (2-inch lightweight plastic with large rings), Set Of Dividers With Clear Plastic Tabs
- 1 Ream Of Thick Stock Colored/Construction Paper
- Grade Seven: Pre Algebra
Number 2 Pencils, 2 Red Pens, Metric Ruler, Protractor (clear plastic), Compass, Graph Paper (4/5 quadrille), 1 Lightweight Plastic 1-Inch Three Ring Binder , Set Of Dividers With Clear Plastic Tabs, Calculator With Buttons Marked: Sin, Cos & Tan, Glue Stick.
- Grade Eight: Algebra
Metric ruler, 1 Lightweight Plastic 1-Inch Three Ring Binder , Set Of Dividers With Clear Plastic Tabs, Calculator With Buttons Marked Sin, Cos & Tan, Compass, Protractor (clear plastic), 2 Red Pens, Glue Stick.
- Grades Four, Five and Six:
NO BINDERS, 1 Folder With Pockets, Blue And Black Erasable Pens, Binder Paper, 1 Box Kleenex, 2 Red Pens, Highlighter, Mini Stapler, Glue Stick
- Grades Seven and Eight:
NO BINDERS, 1 Three Metal Prong Plastic Folder With Pockets On Each Side, Blue Or Black And Red Pens, Binder Paper, 1 Box Kleenex, Tape White-Out Dispenser (NO LIQUID WHITE-OUT), Water Base Markers (NO PERMANENT MARKERS e.g. Sharpies)
- Grades Three To Eight:
Double Pocket Folder, 2 Packs Of 3 X 5 Index Cards, A Cardboard Clock (can be purchased in any party store), 100 Page Notebook.