Welcome to our St. Dunstan Catholic School Website!
On August 30, 2016, St. Dunstan Catholic School will commence its 64th school year serving families in San Mateo County and the wider Bay Area. We are a K-8 elementary school under the Archdiocese of San Francisco. We are an ethnically diverse Catholic elementary school with a proud past and a promising future. St. Dunstan is the school of choice for families living in the mid-San Mateo County Peninsula region and surrounding communities.
We are conveniently located between 101 and 280, right off of El Camino Real in beautiful Millbrae, CA. The school office is open all year around. Our warm and friendly office staff will respond to your inquiries. Normal office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm. Summer hours are shorted but the office is open each day starting at 9:00 am.
Mark your calendar. We have scheduled three Open Houses:
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 starting at 7:00 pm. (K – 8th Grades)
- Saturday, November 19, 2016 starting at 10:00 am. (Kindergarten Only)
- Sunday, January 29, 2017 starting at 11:00 am.
Application Information: Applications for enrollment are accepted throughout the year. You can download information from the website. Traditionally, applications for the 2017-2018 begin in early January. Kindergarten testing occurs in early February and testing for grades 1-7 applicants in late February or early March. Please review the contents of our website or for further information, call our school directly.
I am proud of our many accomplishments here at St. Dunstan, particularly of our successful graduates who grace the secondary schools of the Archdiocese of San Francisco, the private schools of San Francisco and San Mateo counties, and the public schools of Millbrae. Our professional and experienced faculty and staff are the backbone of our school. In partnership with parents, they have provided excellence in Catholic education and service to mid-peninsula families and surrounding communities.
What do we offer?
- Strong emphasis on prayer, service, and moral development
- Comprehensive Curricular and Extra Curricular Program
- Solid Athletic Program (K-8) in Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball and Track
- Innovative Athletic Intramural Program for Grades K-3
- Curriculum Support and Enrichment Programs: Accelerated Reading and integrated common core Math Program, Art-in-Action
- Fully equipped Technology Lab and Science Lab
- On staff: Reading Specialist, Resource Specialist, School Counselor, Spanish (K-8)
- Musical Theater Program (K-8)
- Fully Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and the Western Associations of Catholic Schools
- Strong Standardized Test Score
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Before and After School Extended Care
- After School Programs: Chess Club, Mandarin Class, Instrumental Music Program, and Ecology Club.
- Active Parent Organizations: Advisory Board, Athletic Board, Room Parent Association, Men’s Club, Lady Knights Mother’s Club, Mother TERESA Service Committee
- Strong Acceptance Rate in Area Catholic and Private Secondary Schools
What are YOU waiting for? Come see for yourself.
Dr. Bruce Colville