1. St. Dunstan Catholic School Funds
The Tuition Assistance Program at St. Dunstan Catholic School is designed to help families who are unable to meet the financial obligation of full tuition and fees; and who have demonstrated a financial need. Tuition assistance is given to a qualified family in need for a one-year period and must be renewed each year.
St. Dunstan Catholic School along with the Archdiocese of San Francisco and the other schools in the Diocese are using TADS (Tuition Aid Data Services) to process financial aid applications. The application process is fair and confidential. Financial aid awards are made based on a family’s demonstrated need and the availability of St. Dunstan Catholic School funds.
All families that would like to be considered for financial assistance for the 2017-2018 school year must complete an online financial aid application. Applications must be submitted by April 15, 2017 with all necessary documentation.
Procedures for Applying for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Worksheet
Before completing the online financial aid application we recommend that you download the financial aid worksheet to familiarize yourself with the application. This worksheet is only to help you in completing the online application and will not be accepted by TADS as an application. Click on TADS Worksheet.
- Complete and submit TADS Financial Aid Application
To apply for financial aid for the 2016-2017 academic year, complete a TADS Financial Aid Application. Please follow the link below to apply by April 15, 2016. Families currently receiving financial assistance need to re-apply each year to be considered.
TADS FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
- Submit Supporting Documentation
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax prior to the April 15th application due date.
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2’s from each job held by Parent(s)/Guardian(s)
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by Parent(s)/Guardian(s)
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e. unemployment, worker’s compensation, social security, etc.)
- All corporate, partnership and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
- Processing fee
The $27.00 processing fee is payable to TADS by echeck, money order or credit card. Failure to pay the processing fee will delay the evaluation.
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.
Mailing Address: 1201 Hawthorne Avenue, Suite. 100
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Telephone: 800.477.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)
FAX Number 612.548.3326 (24 hours)
2. Another source of tuition assistance may also be available from the Archdiocese of San Francisco for those students who live in San Mateo, San Francisco or Marin Counties. All students, living within the Archdiocese and applying for aid, can also apply for the Archdiocesan Catholic High School Scholarship. A completed Clergy Recommendation Form must be submitted to be eligible for consideration for this scholarship opportunity. All religious denominations are eligible to apply.
The Pastor Recommendation form is located at the end of the TADS online application. Please carefully follow the instructions given. For further information see the Archdiocese Scholarship website. http://www.sfdcs.org/dcs/arch_grants
3. The BASIC Fund is a privately funded program dedicated to broadening the educational opportunities for children by helping low-income families afford the cost of tuition at private schools. Grant amounts are based on household size and income. Scholarships are up to a maximum of $1,600.00 per child.
The BASIC fund is intended as a “Helping Hand” for children enrolling into a private school for the first time. The BASIC Fund forms a partnership with parents in the education of their children and expects parents to be actively involved with the schools and their children.
The further information on qualifications, how tuition assistance works, participation guidelines, and how to apply to BASIC Fund, go to the following contact information:
Bay Area Scholarships for Inner city Children
268 Bush Street, No. 2717
San Francisco, Ca. 94104
For additional information, please contact: